Design & Social Media Exec / Full Time / Paid
We are looking for a Social Media and Design Executive working with dynamic PR agency, servicing the UK’s start-up scene.
42Bruton is a high-growth, London-based PR agency, driving PR and marketing strategies for a range of the Europe’s most exciting SMEs. We deliver a clean-cut approach to securing relentless national and trade coverage, content marketing and social media recognition for the UK’s brightest budding companies. Working across a diverse range of sectors from lifestyle and sport to radio and personal finance, 42Bruton is looking to build a strong social media and design team to support our growing company.
We are keen to find a talented creative who wants to bolster their graphic design and social media experience across a portfolio of diverse clients.
Within your role you will be expected to:
– Design graphics and assets for social media
– Create organic social media posts across LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok for several clients – including in-house social media accounts
– Develop content and social media strategies for new clients
– Write engaging and accurate social media/ blog copy with the appropriate tone of voice for each client
– Design exciting infographics, reports for B2B/ B2C clients and PR collateral including booklets, presentation documents and new business decks
– Film office content for TikTok
The B2C clients that we represent work across a range of sectors including: Book Publishing, Business Advisory, Lifestyle, e-Bikes, Sport, Food and Drink, Supermarkets, PropTech, Radio and Personal Finance. Experience across these sectors would be preferred, but not essential.
– Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
– Video editing
– Excellent copywriting
– Knowledge of social media trends, e.g. trending TikToks
– Knowledge of paid ads is a bonus
The successful candidate will be supporting the Senior Social Media and Design Executive in developing content for a wide range of B2C/B2B clients, building the profiles of the UK’s most innovative, high-growth SMEs in either a full-time, part-time or freelance capacity dependent on candidates.
Want to win some amazing prizes and stay in the loop with all things Shillington? Sign up to our newsletter to automatically go in the draw.