Creative Designer / Full Time / Paid
London London UK
We are looking for a Creative Designer to join our team to support development of our brand and day to day drive of our business and client needs. You will be involved at an exciting period for the company.
As a Creative Designer at E+T, you will define and execute all digital and print artwork for our business to help promote how we look, feel and communicate visually with our members internally & externally.
You will work closely with our Graphic Designer to maintain our brand vision and endlessly disrupt the luxury services market rejecting the traditional luxury look & feel. We are looking for someone to hit the ground running at this very exciting time for E+T. You will have a self-starting attitude and always be up for questioning the norm and help us in bring the brand to new eyes and a new audience.
You will need to have a skill set suited to our ways of working and be swift yet accurate with you work. An understanding of our client base and ways in which to appeal to them visually, both digitally and in print is critical.
You will work within the creative team across the entire business, driving the brand vision though our Travel, Lifestyle, Fashion & Events departments.
We would prefer someone with experience in the luxury sector, that has knowledge and expertise in working within a company that appeals to HNWI’s.
– Proficient in Adobe Suite with strong grasp of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & XD
– Strong typography, layout and technical skills
– Understanding of UX & UI design
– Microsoft Office & Google Workspace proficient
– Experience using and/or knowledge of Webflow is a plus
– Email marketing experience a plus
– 1 – 2 year’s experience in a similar or related role
– A degree in graphic design or related
– Creative, innovative and full of ideas with strong conceptual skills
– Be able to take an idea from a concept to completion
– The ability to work independently and within a small team
– Excellent written and verbal communication in English
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– Be able to follow a brief creatively
– Good organisational skills, time management and ability to multi-task
– Knowledge of the luxury space
– An interest web3 & crypto currency is a plus
– Experience with video editing & content creation for social.
– A portfolio that shows creative flair
Send: CV/Resume, Folio
Please send your CV & portfolio to the email provided. All applicants will be considered and will be contacted for an interview if we think you will be a great fit!