Junior Web Designer, UI / UX Design / Full Time / Paid
Melbourne Victoria AU
We’re emd:digital, an established digital design & development agency specialising in web design & development with a range of local & international clients. Being a tight knit crew of 4, we have established a friendly, inviting, collaborative & creative working environment in a newly refurbished agency fit-out.
Are you looking for your next career move in a boutique, creative digital design agency?
We’ve had a successful start to 2022, winning a range of international & local clients and are now looking for a Junior UX / Web Designer to join our boutique team at our Bayside location.
A bit about us:
We’re emd:digital, an established digital design & development agency specialising in web design & development with a range of clients in FMCG, Property & Construction, Not-For-Profit, Hospitality, Finance & Consultancy, Allied Health, Start Ups, Technology & Agriculture. We love working with our clients to create immersive, thought provoking websites from ideation & conceptualisation to design & development all the way through to launch. Being a tight knit crew of 4, we have established a friendly, inviting, collaborative & creative working environment in a newly refurbished agency fit-out featuring a fully stocked beer fridge, putting green, break out lounge area & private balcony. Located minutes from Sandringham train station & with plenty of street parking available, there are stacks of options when it comes to the commute to and from the agency.
A bit about you:
– You have a passion for digital and web design and are excited to join an agency who are doing some awesome work for a range of great clients.
– A designer at heart with strong technical prowess of the digital ecosystem will be highly regarded.
– A “can-do” problem solving attitude is a must.
(We’ve have 2 Shillumni graduates work at emd:digital, one of which is still crushing it with us now!)
Whats cool about emd:digital
We have created a family environment instilling traits of trust, respect, professionalism, fun & work / life balance to ensure the well being of all of our team. Here is what to expect working at emd:digital:
– A feedback-friendly culture, where we encourage the respectful sharing of feedback that helps us thrive
– A dog friendly office
– Beer fridge that opens @ 4pm daily (and bit earlier on Fridays)
– An environment that encourages your professional development & hands-on learning opportunities
If you are looking for your next opportunity to be a part of a boutique growing agency we’d love to hear from you.
To be considered for this role, please apply by providing your resume, a cover letter outlining why you are the right candidate for the position and a portfolio of work.
– Skilled in Adobe Creative Suit
– Experience using Figma, Adobe XD or Sketch
– Experience in WIX & Webflow not essential but highly regarded
– Exceptional design skills
– An instinctive passion for design and a desire to stay current and up to date with design trends & tools
– Ability to take initiative & problem solving with a thirst for learning cool new things
What you’ll be doing:
– Conceptualising creative ideas with the team & clients
– Designing & building websites using cutting edge technology
– Communicating feedback and project progress with the internal team
– Liaising with clients on project briefs and design feedback
– Learning & discovering methods of achieving design & development objectives
Send: CV/Resume, Folio