Graphic Designer / Freelance / Paid
We are looking for a freelance designer to assist us with a refresh of our existing branding.
If you have experience or interest in working with a non-corporate business that provides a niche service with a colourful clientele this may be the project for you!
We are looking for a freelance junior, mid-level or senior designer to help up with a short-term project, looking to complete by the end of February at the latest.
This project will include logo refreshing, complimenting watermarks, website banners, large vinyl banners for fences at our school, and possible further branding designs/watermarks to include in our social media posts.
Pay is negotiable depending on experience, but we are working with a small budget so this may be ideal for juniors to mid-level designers.
– Expertise in Adobe creative software
– Experience with logo redesign
– Great eye for composition
– Experience in updating/refreshing existing outdated designs
– Great communication
– Experience in design with large dimensions and print for vinyl banners
– Interest in working with businesses that market unusual and fun services to clients
– Set up for remote working
We'd love to see a spread of portfolio work so we can get an idea if your work can fit in with our niche.
We envision this refresh to modernise our current branding, whilst remaining fun and unique with an edge.
Send us a brief 'hello' message with application, no need for a lengthy formal cover letter.