Mid/Senior Graphic Designer / Full Time / Paid
We are Mamedica, the UK's leading private medical cannabis clinic. Our team of 12 pioneering and passionate healthcare specialists, pharmacists and brand experts are looking to shake up the healthcare space.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join a space which is set to experience phenomenal growth over the next few years.
Your role will consist of bringing the creative vision of the brand to life through digital, motion and print assets across a number of brand touchpoints to grow awareness for Mamedica in the UK.
• Creating all aspects of the company’s design output. This will include web design solutions, email design and generating the assets for paid advertisement and social media
• Producing collateral for print production including direct mail, publication layouts and event assets
• Developing brand templates and presentations
• Working in partnership with the Senior Marketing Manager to deliver a high standard of work in a timely manner
• Astute eye for creating engaging and memorable social media assets
• 1-3 years of industry experience
• Fluent across the Adobe Creative Suite
• Proven understanding of typography and branding
• You are super passionate about graphic design trends both current and future
• You are an effective multi-tasker, capable of managing multiple edits and projects simultaneously
• You are highly structured, organised and enjoy working to tight deadlines to provide practical solutions
• You have an eye for detail and are an advocate for consistent and high-quality design
• You enjoy working autonomously and are confident learning by yourself
• You are entrepreneurial, highly collaborative, and love helping others reach their objectives
• You are able to travel into Rothamsted Research, Harpenden at least 2 days per week
• Experience with stills and motion is a plus
Want to win some amazing prizes and stay in the loop with all things Shillington? Sign up to our newsletter to automatically go in the draw.