Product Designer / Full Time / Paid
Opply is seeking a creative and ambitious design professional to join our team as a Product Designer. The role provides excellent variety and offers an opportunity to define and execute all levels of design within Opply.
At Opply, our strength is the efficiency with which we deliver leading-edge products and support to those we serve. We’re proud to set the standard for success in our industry.
To help us ensure we continue to provide the best possible experience for our users, we’re seeking a creative and ambitious design professional to join our team as a Product Designer. The role provides excellent variety and offers an opportunity to define and execute all levels of design within Opply.
Your core responsibilities will include:
– Creating UI wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes for the Opply web application
– Developing user flows for new product features
– Defining UX guidelines and patterns
– Working closely with the Product Manager and Commercial Team to understand the customer and their on-platform experience
– Collaborating with the development team to demonstrate prototypes
– Implementing user guidance flows to support customer journeys and onboarding
– Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
– Occasionally collaborating with the commercial team on other creative projects e.g. website design, social media posts, company branding etc.
What Experience You Have:
– 2+ years experience in a similar role, ideally working with B2B products
– Strong understanding of UX & UI design, with knowledge of best design practices and usability principles
– Excellent understanding and proficiency with Figma
– You are innovative and resourceful, capable of taking ideas from concept to completion
– Excellent attention to detail
– Good organisational skills and can work on multiple projects simultaneously
– You can take ownership of tasks and close on design requirements independently
Nice To Haves:
– Some experience with UX writing/writing copy for digital products
– Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop & Illustrator
– Experience with web creation platforms e.g. Elementor/Wix
Want to win some amazing prizes and stay in the loop with all things Shillington? Sign up to our newsletter to automatically go in the draw.