Graphic Designer / Contract / Paid
The Studio Macki team is looking for a Freelance and Full-time Graphic Designer who is passionate about crafting unique, impactful brand identities and marketing materials. Someone who shares our values of JOY, PASSION, EMPATHY, INTEGRITY, CLARITY, CURIOSITY & STRENGTH.
STUDIO MACKI is a creative branding agency with an Accelerator edge. We launch and elevate brands through design, words and strategic thinking.
Our team of experts has a collective background in design, advertising, coaching and personal development. By looking at brands through an array of lenses, we are uniquely positioned to help navigate wide-reaching challenges and to power our partners like no other agency in the market.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Working closely with Studio Macki’s Creative Director and team to deliver exceptional design.
– Designing Brand Identities, with deliverables such as logotypes, brand marques, colour palettes, font pairings, stationery, packaging, animations, brand & investor decks and website moodboards and layouts.
– Creating internal digital marketing and social media design – such as curating and posting to the studio’s social media.
– Designing newsletter templates in Mailchimp.
– Creating proposal decks, mood boards and brand presentations to send to existing clients and new business leads.
– Attending client meetings, with the Creative Director, to receive feedback and briefings.
– Available 2-5 days p/wk with the opportunity to increase days
– Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
– Confident in written and spoken English
– Strong communication and organisational skills
– Comfortable working in Google suite: slides, docs, meet
– Ability to create simple Animations (animated logos)
– Web Design, working in Figma, Adobe XD, WordPress or Squarespace.
– Copywriting skills (mainly for caption copy on social media) 3D Modelling
Send: CV/Resume, Folio
Want to win some amazing prizes and stay in the loop with all things Shillington? Sign up to our newsletter to automatically go in the draw.