Junior Graphic Designer / Part Time / Paid
Rosebery NSW AU
Team Event are looking for an enthusiastic and creative part time Junior Graphic/Visual Designer to join our Event Production Agency in Rosebery, Sydney.
Team Event are looking for an enthusiastic and creative part time Junior Graphic Designer to join our Event Production Agency in Rosebery, Sydney. We are a tight knit team who revel in creating bespoke experiences for both private clients and brands such as Audi Australia, Dyson, The Iconic and Smeg.
In this role you will be exposed to the fast paced and ever changing event industry and be supported by our Event Design team, working on the design process with an emphasis on creation of event identities, signage and printed elements, EDM’s, front end website design and presentation documents.
You’ll be joining a tight knit, highly collaborative team with creative credentials stretching back over 20 years.
The role will require 2-3 days per week currently in our office in Rosebery, Sydney (this will not suit full time remote work), with opportunity of full time work if suitable to both parties as the event industry recovers from COVID-19.
Key Tasks will include:
• Review design briefs and determine requirements
• Conceptualise visuals based on direction from our Event and Design teams
• Prepare drafts and present ideas
• Develop layouts, illustrations, logos and designs using Adobe suite
• Follow and adhere to appropriate brand guidelines as required
• File management and design project administration
• Researching and preparing mood boards and decks
• Liaising with suppliers and sourcing best value quotes for our projects and clients
• Work with Design team to produce final design
• Set artwork to print and liaise with suppliers on production and delivery
• Degree or Diploma Certification in Graphic Design
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong time management and prioritisation skills
• Work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and output quality
• Knowledge of various file formats, colour modes and resolutions required for print and web
• Proficiency in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft PowerPoint
• A balanced portfolio demonstrating varied work, including brand and identity, typography, print and digital media
• Knowledge of current technologies and a keen interest in global design and trends
• Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into engaging designs with visual impact
• Positive, collaborative, hands-on and energetic attitude
• Illustration and / or 3D rendering skills a bonus
Please send a resume and portfolio to be considered for this role.
Send: CV/Resume, Folio