Graphic Designer / Full Time / Paid
This role joins a busy graphic design team within the Growth Company. We are seeking someone passionate about design with experience in creating a wide variety of assets.
The role involves designing an array of marketing collateral as advised by the Assistant Design Manager and the daily production schedule. You would work directly with internal customers to ensure correct briefing. Set delivery expectations and ensure fulfilment of time/quality standards.
Managing briefs from request to delivery – including art-working, printer liaison etc.
• Ensure brand consistency through quality design work
• Act as a brand custodian for brands within role’s remit
• Manage own time to ensure scheduled jobs are completed and produced to agreed timescales
• Support briefing process for associated marketing activities such as photography
• Work with a broader panel of marketing service suppliers on campaign/delivery planning, inputting for design, where required.
• Maintain and manage document/asset archiving for BGH materials
Proficient in the use of a variety of design software and packages
Strong project management skills and excellent attention to detail to ensure activity is delivered to a high standard
Ability to work without direct supervision
Ability to work within established brand guidelines
Ability to demonstrate creative ambition
Ability to work to tight deadlines
Experience in brand design and development
Experience in designing for the web and e-marketing campaigns
Experience in managing external proofing and printing processes
Ideally, educated to a degree level or equivalent in a design-related discipline
1-2 years experience preferably gained in an agency or varied in-house role
Understanding of group/operating company objectives.
Send: CV/Resume, Folio
Please include cv and e-portfolio when applying.