Associate Designer/ Design Specialist / Full Time / Paid
Pleasanton California US
Veeva is seeking a well-rounded, entrepreneurial Creative Coordinator to serve as the in-market production and project management lead for our US marketing team.
In this role you’ll work with the US and Global marketing teams to ensure that the Creative Services team delivers creative assets on time and with excellent craft + will report to the marketing team’s Creative Director.
In this position your days will be split between designing assets for immediate use by our marketing team (social graphics, white papers, etc.) and evaluating and assigning creative requests as they are submitted to the Creative Services team. To be successful in this position, you should have strong creative, project management and organizational skills as well as an eye for detail and design specifics. If you’re a designer that loves executing a plan and creating design systems while also providing project management drive to a team this is the role for you.
Please submit a resume and an online portfolio that demonstrates your experience and talent when applying for this position.
What You’ll Do
– Design launch-ready materials for social campaigns, sales enablement, presentations
– Manage, organize, and assign tasks from our creative queue to members of the Creative Services team. Be a key part of driving tasks to completion through rounds of feedback, etc.
– Prepare design files for production across media including web, video, social, print, event and others
– Create timelines and schedules for multi-part projects as required and report on progress for all projects
– Manage a high volume of campaign assets and maintain/improve our server organizational structures
– Collaborate closely with our Creative Coordinator, NA and our Senior Designer, EU to ensure project success with quality and speed
– 2+ years experience in creative service/Graphic Design roles
Primary background in Graphic Design + experience in project management
– Desire to keep working hands-on producing finished creative work as part of your responsibilities
– Understanding of production-level file preparation across a variety of media
– Experience with kanban style management tools (ex. Trello, Asana, etc.) within a team
– Ability to prioritize and manage various projects simultaneously based on changing business requirements and aggressive timelines and expectations
– Excellent attention to detail, fast learner, and problem solver. Self-directed, proactive, and a positive communicator.
– Strong design layout skills with a heavy focus on typography
– Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) and Microsoft Office/G Suite (especially Word and PowerPoint)
– Bachelor’s BS or BA in Graphics Design/Production, or similar degree preferred.
Nice to Have
– Light video editing or motion graphics skills (Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects)
– Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
– Experience with designing for live and virtual events
– Experience working in an agency or in-house team environment, with various procedures and communicating well with clients and teammates
Please apply through this link: https://jobs.lever.co/veeva/6b331da0-6859-4f6f-b311-8782deb03343?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=Shillington