Director - Creative Services / Full Time / Paid
New York City New York US
Veeva is hiring an entrepreneurial Creative Director to lead our growing Creative Services team.
Veeva’s Creative Services team supports the goals of our broader Marketing team through projects that range from iterative web launches, social campaign development, sales support in print/presentation, in-person and hybrid events, and more. Additionally, you’ll work to expand the Veeva brand overall in partnership with the CMO and other leaders across the company. We’ll be relying on you to bring an integrated approach to design and problem solving every day, be a driving force for projects from concept through execution, and recruit and build a talented team of freelancers and full-time employees.
Please submit a resume and an online portfolio that demonstrates your experience and talent when applying for this position. This is a work anywhere role, so you can choose to work from home or in an office on any given day. We have offices in multiple locations to work from if you’re interested.
What You’ll Do
– Own end-to-end creative process from concept to production across all marketing media including presentations, website, collateral, digital and print advertising, email, photography, video, and events of all sizes.
– Proactively source and manage resources and develop tools and processes to ensure the team is meeting deadlines and is able to manage ongoing workload. Identify and create capacity as needed for new ideas and projects.
– Manage to scale with the company’s growing needs and to maximize reuse. Effectively collaborate across teams and regions to get the greatest leverage, quality, and output.
– Effectively and efficiently manage the creative budget and resources.
– 8+ years of experience in progressive creative services or creative operations roles, preferably in B2B tech.
– Experience mentoring and managing full-time teams for performance and career growth.
– Experienced with a desire to work hands-on in producing creative for a variety of mediums including web, in-person events, video, photography, print, and email.
– Highly self-motivated, hard-working problem solver with a proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple (sometimes changing) projects simultaneously in a very fast-paced environment.
– Very positive, collaborative nature with strong interpersonal skills and a history of building and maintaining strong, positive cooperation with all stakeholders.
– Experience developing and managing a highly efficient job/project trafficking and production process including budgets, authorizations, and scoping for freelancers and partners.
– Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, and PowerPoint.
– Proven ability + desire to source, interview, and hire an excellent team of in-house and freelance employees.
– BA in design or related field preferred.
Please apply through this link: https://jobs.lever.co/veeva/3e9c0961-df3a-40cb-97d5-e8d105374ac6?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=Shillington