Brand Designer / Full Time / Paid
This job offers the opportunity to own brand design, the development of the brand guidelines, be the guardian of the brand across all touchpoints and produce creatives for web, socials, campaigns (online and offline), CRM and work alongside the UX/UI team and creative product development.
Reporting to the Head of Creative Marketing, you will:
● Work with the Head of Creative Marketing & CGO to refine the brand strategy and brand direction
● Lead the overall design direction of brand identity and campaign projects to ensure consistency across all touchpoints
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including social, performance marketing, tech, and UX/UI, to ensure designs are implemented successfully & on-brand
● Stay up to date with digital and market trends to adapt ways of working and influence design and digital direction
● Understand best practices in Design Thinking and User Experience approaches and how to apply them
● A solid understanding and passion for detailed interaction and information design
Note – we are a 4-day week employer so we enjoy every Friday off!
What You’ll Bring
● 4-6 years experience in creative/branding studios, in-house or freelance
● Strong experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects/Premiere Pro) and Figma. Desirable experience using Braze or other CRM programs
● A strong portfolio showcasing a variety of design work across multiple media channels, in particular brand, campaign, social and email
Send: CV/Resume, Folio
Want to win some amazing prizes and stay in the loop with all things Shillington? Sign up to our newsletter to automatically go in the draw.